viernes, 4 de agosto de 2017

ENGLISH TWO






watch the video and tell the class

practice these sentences

a: do you live in cali?
b: do you go to school?
c: do you study?
d: do you drive?
e: do you work?

a: Did you listen to music?
b: Did you go?
c: Did you eat?
d: Did you study?
e: Did you play?

a: Are you working?
b: Are you studying?
c: Are you living in cali?
d: Are you eating salad?
e: Are you driving home?

read these news and tell the class

1- Cali is visited by many people in Petronio.
2- The president is invited to the USA by Trump.

1- The university was closed by the rector
2- The stadium was opened by the mayor

1- Carlos is being visited
2- Diana is being fired   

4 comentarios:

  1. Good afternoon students from level one, we are going to start working with the platform, welcome.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. excuse me level two students, we will use this important tool to improve our english.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. good afternoon, what are the subjects of tomorrow's exam? tanks

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Write the questions

    A:
    B: yes, I have eaten sushi
    A:
    B: I ate yesterday
    A:
    B: Yes, I have lived in Paris
    A:
    B: I lived in Paris last year
    A:
    B: no, I have not gone to Peru
    A:
    B: I went to Brazil
    A:
    B: Yes, I have worked
    A:
    B: I worked in a hospital

    Students complete the conversation for next class
    English 2

    ResponderEliminar